Due to the increasing popularity of salt water pools, we have developed the CN-series heat exchanger which can withstand the corrosive effects of salt water. The CN-series heat exchangers are constructed of corrosion resistant cupro-nickel or titanium tubes and bronze end covers and are therefore suitable for salt water pools and spas.
The CN-series heat exchangers are suitable for applications ranging up to 2 million btu/hr. These units are easy to maintain as both the end covers and tube stack can be removed easily for cleaning. CN-series pool heat exchangers are the only swimming pool units with this feature.
Installation of the CN-series units is quite simple as there are standard mounting brackets provided with each unit and the orientation can be either vertical or horizontal.
Typical applications for these units are for heating of pools using boilers or solar panels with either hot water or glycol as the heating medium. In warmer climates they are often used for cooling of pools using a chiller as the cooling source.
Features and Advantages
- CN-Series swimming pool heaters are manufactured with cupro-nickel tubes or titanium tubes to ensure corrosion resistance to salt water and longer equipment life
- Due to the high flow rates through the heat exchangers, they are inherently self-cleaning
- Easy selection based on swimming pool volume
- Units kept in stock for immediate delivery
- Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs
- Solar Heated Pools
- Domestic Hot Water
- Sea Water Applications
- Waste Water Heat Recovery
Learn more about our titanium heat exchangers!
Our titanium pool heaters provide a simple method of heating both chlorinated and salt water swimming pool water indirectly from a central heating boiler. They are particularly ideal for salt water pools because of their high resistance to corrosion. Instead of using an expensive pool heater, install one of our much more affordable and efficient heat exchangers.
- Pools, spas and hot tubs
- Domestic hot water
- Sea water applications
- Waste water heat recovery
Main Benefits of our Pool Heat Exchangers
- Our titanium pool heat exchangers are manufactured entirely of titanium to ensure corrosion resistance to chlorinated pool and spa water and longer equipment life.
- Due to the high flow rates through the heat exchanger, it inherently is a self-cleaning equipment.
- With the high flow rate of the pool water going through the shell and boiler water through the tubes, low pressure drop is achievable.
- Easy selection based on pool volume.
Maximum Allowable Working Pressure
Hot side: 16 bar (40bar)
Cold Side: 4 bar (6bar)
Maximum Allowable Working Temperature
SS 316L 90° C
Titanium 90° C
Quick Sizing Guide
Use the table below to determine which pool heater model is best suited for your salt water or chlorine pool (Based on boiler water temp 180˚F and pool temp 84˚F)